LJ Hooker is made up of numerous independently owned and operated businesses.
Each has the benefit of the combined knowledge of everybody else in the group and the #1 brand in real estate.
We're doing what we love doing ... together
At LJ Hooker we are quietly doing something amazing. We are building on some very strong foundations and a proud history. We are growing our network, our people and our capability. We are passionate about real estate and our brand and we want to take it to even greater heights.
If you would like to help Make Dreams Happen - contact us today to find out what exciting opportunities exist at LJ Hooker Tully - (07) 4068 1100.
Complete our Careers Enquiry Form here
Property Investment Manager
Please forward a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, call our office or 07 40 681100 or 0458 681 007 and speak with Hercules Argyros or better still come and see us at 53 Butler Street, Tully.
We are currently looking for an experienced full time Property Manager to join our team at LJ Hooker Tully for a 12-month maternity leave position commencing in February 2019 or possibly earlier.
This position could potentially provide an opportunity for ongoing employment with LJ Hooker Tully on a casual, part time or full time basis.
Duties include but not limited to:
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Attending to routine and emergency maintenance as required
- Performing routine/periodic inspections according to legislation and providing reports to landlords
- Managing Arrears
- Advertising vacant rental properties including taking advertising photos.
- Showing of properties to potential tenants
- Marketing property investment manager services
- Regular rent reviews
- Organising lease renewals
- Growth of the rent roll
- Preparing all necessary documentation relating to the leasing of properties.
- Data entry and maintenance of the property management trust account
The ideal candidate will have a property management background and must meet the following criteria:
- Certificate of registration as real estate salesperson or real estate licence
- Current driver's licence
- A sound working knowledge of all relevant legislation
- Confidence to liaise with all parties in the tenancy process
- The ability to prioritise work and meet multiple deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, in providing support to other members of the property management team
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills